January 22, 2018 - 11:30am
Call In: 1-877-226-9790
Guest Code: 7071613
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Welcome and introductions
- Adoption of meeting minutes from October 16, 2017
- Discussion of committee business
- Education and Awareness Committee
- Legislative and Policy Committee
- Services and Supports Committee
- Bylaws Committee and Membership Committee
- Updates from the Health and Human Services Office of Acquired Brain Injury
- Introduction of new staff
- Update on the Texas Brain Injury Advisory Council (TBIAC) membership application process
- TBIAC bylaws update
- Update on H.B. 271, 85th Legislature, Regular Session, 2017
- Review the 2017 TBIAC Report to the Executive Commissioner draft
- Discussion on the 2018 TBIAC Report to the Legislature
- Discussion on the TBIAC proposed amendments to Title 1, Texas Administrative Code, §351.825
- Stroke Education Presentation
- Public comment
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Crystal Starkey, Program Manager, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-206-5646, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Starkey at 512-206-5646 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.