January 19, 2018 - 9:00am
- Opening remarks and introductions
- Approval of minutes from October 25, 2017, committee meeting
- Election of Chair and Vice-Chair
- Review schedule of future deliverables
- Update on access and capacity
- Presentation on the Statewide Behavioral Health Coordinating Council and Statewide Behavioral Health Strategic Plan
- Presentation on the role of the Office of Court Administration and the Texas Judicial Council
- Status update on implementation of the Mental Health Program for Justice-Involved Individuals and the Community Mental Health Grant Program
- Public comment
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Dr. Courtney Harvey, Forensic Director, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-206-5237, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Harvey at 512-206-5237 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.