January 10, 2018 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and introductions
- Family experience presentation
- Review of October 11, 2017, meeting minutes (Action)
- Children and Youth Behavioral Health Subcommittee recommendations and next steps
- Orientation to Texas Linking Actions for Unmet Needs in Children’s Health (LAUNCH) project
- Vote on Texas LAUNCH oversight (Action)
- Texas Education Agency Texas System of Care (TxSOC) collaboration efforts
- Lunch break
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness 2018 planning
- TxSOC sustainability video
- Hurricane Harvey recovery efforts
- Project updates
- Alliance for Adolescent Recovery and Treatment in Texas
- Public comment
- Next steps
- Next meeting - April 11, 2018
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Lillian Stengart, Project Director, Texas System of Care, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-487-3312, or Lillian.Stengart@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Stengart at 512-487-3312 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.