December 12, 2017 - 1:30pm
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and accept October 3, 2017, subcommittee meeting minutes
- Discuss quality and recommended Intellectual and Developmental (IDD) survey topics
- IDD accessible webpage update
- Discuss complaints - Health Plan Management and Office of the Ombudsman
- Review results of the Chair meeting with System Adequacy Subcommittee regarding responsibilities
- Public comment
- Discuss future agenda, action items, and recommendations
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Joy Kearney, IDD Specialist, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-487-3458, or Joy.Kearney01@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Tony Moreno, Interim Advisory Committee Coordinator, at
512-462-6278 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.