November 30, 2017 - 10:00am
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Hurricane Harvey update
- Proposed rules*
- The Department of State Health Services (DSHS) proposes new rules in Texas Administrative Code (TAC), Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 95, concerning the Prescription Drug Donation Program
- DSHS proposes new rules in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 133, Subchapter K, concerning Hospital Level of Care Designations for Maternal Care
- DSHS proposes new rules in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 133, Subchapter L, concerning Centers of Excellence for Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy Designation
- DSHS proposes new rule §265.30 in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 265, Subchapter B, Texas Youth Camps Safety and Health, concerning Youth Camp Licensing Waiver and Appeal
- DSHS and the Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) propose amendments in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapters 133, 134, 137, 139, 229, 265, and 295, concerning Food Safety
- HHSC proposes new rules, amendments, and repeals in TAC, Title 40, Part 1, Chapter 19, Nursing Facility Requirements for Licensure and Medicaid Certification, Subchapters B, D, R, and W, concerning Life Safety Codes for Nursing Facilities
- HHSC proposes amendments in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 355, Reimbursement Rates, Subchapters A, D, and F, concerning Reform of Cost Reporting Process for Home and Community-based Services (HCS), Texas Home Living (TxHmL), and Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with an Intellectual Disability or Related Conditions (IDF/IID) Providers
- Information Rules*
HHSC adopted an amendment to §355.8443 in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 355, Reimbursement Rates, Subchapter J, Division 23, concerning Reimbursement Methodology for School Health and Related Services
*Public comment will be taken on these agenda items.
The HHSC Executive Council will only review items listed on the agenda.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Lisa Elledge, Health and Human Services Commission Executive Council Liaison 512-428-1984, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Lisa Elledge, Health and Human Services Commission Executive Council Liaison, 512-428-1984 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.