Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. More COVID-19 information.
November 27, 2017 - 9:00am
Conference line: 1-877-820-7831
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Charge, roles, committee overview, structure, and deliverables (MS Word) and HB10 Legislation - Statutory Overview (PDF)
- Review Bylaws (MS Word)
- Logistics for future meetings, officers, and subcommittee structures
- Health and Human Services Commission overview
- Texas Department of Insurance overview
- Public comment
- Planning for next meeting
- Action items
- Closing remarks
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Karissa Sanchez, Council and Committee Liaison, Office of Mental Health Coordination, 512-487-3337, Karissa.email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Jamie Mollenhauer, Administrative Assistant, at 512-424-6631 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.