2-1-1 Texas is experiencing intermittent technical difficulties. We are aware of the problem and are working to restore service as quickly as possible.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
November 20, 2017 - 10:30am
Visit the Perinatal Advisory Council website.
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings, the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of the minutes (Meeting on September 18, 2017) (PDF)
- Ideas for cost-savings and best practices for neonatal care
- Updates from Department of State Health Services on draft rules
- Presentation on Proposed Core Maternal Data Elements and The Texas Collaborative for Health Mothers and Babies (PDF) - Dr. Patrick Ramsey
- Updates from Perinatal Advisory Council Chair
- Public comment
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to David Williams, Council Coordinator, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4374, or email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Williams at 512-380-4374 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.