October 3, 2017 - 1:30pm
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and accept August 1, 2017, subcommittee meeting minutes
- Finalize dental recommendation (vote required to refer recommendations to the full committee)
- Discuss cancellation of the Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) Pilot
- IDD accessible webpage update
- Discuss complaint processes- MCO and Office of the Ombudsman
- Public comment
- Discuss future agenda, action items, and recommendations
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Joy Kearney, IDD Specialist, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-487-3458, or Joy.Kearney01@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Tony Moreno, Interim Advisory Committee Coordinator, at 512-462-6278 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.