September 25, 2017 - 1:00pm
- Welcome and introductions
- Approval of the June 27, 2017, meeting minutes*
- Chair and council member updates
- Election of Chair*
- Appointment of Vice-Chair
- Legislative update
- Health and Human Services Commission specialized therapies benefitting children with disabilities
- Texas Workforce Commission services for individuals with autism spectrum disorder
- Discussion: Texas Autism Council charge and responsibilities
- Public comment
*Denotes action item
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Mike Bright, Coordinator, Texas Autism Research and Resource Center, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-776-3465, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bright at 512-776-3465 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.