June 27, 2017 - 1:00pm
Visit the Texas Autism Council website.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of the minutes of the Dec. 9, 2016, and March 21, 2017, meetings
- Chair and member updates
- Presentation: Legislative update
- Presentation: State services for people with autism
- Texas Workforce Commission services for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) Community Partner Program
- HHSC Aging and Disability Resource Centers
- HHSC 211 Texas Information Referral Network
- HHSC Community Resource Coordination Groups
- Public comment
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Mike Bright, Coordinator, Texas Autism Research and Resource Center, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-776-3465, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bright at 512-776-3465 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.