May 16, 2017 - 10:30am
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of the minutes (Meeting on April 4, 2017)
- Updates from Perinatal Advisory Council Chair
- Update on Texas Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Utilization Project
- Discussion on recommendations from Centers of Excellence for Fetal Diagnostics and Therapy Subcommittee.
- Updates on Maternal Levels of Care
- Updates from Department of State Health Services
- Public comment
- Dates, times, and locations of remaining 2017 meetings
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to David Williams, Council Coordinator, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4374, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Williams at 512-380-4374 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.