In general, the protocol includes:
- Form 5988, Notice of Scheduled Contract and Fiscal Compliance Monitoring
- Form 5989, Contract Monitoring Entrance Conference
- Form 5990, Contract Monitoring Exit Conference
The Notice Letter is provided 14 days in advance of a formal monitoring and intermittent monitoring. The Notice Letter identifies the contracts that will be included in the monitoring, informs the contractor of the dates, verifies the location of the monitoring and lists documents and other information needed at the conclusion of the entrance conference.
The Entrance Conference establishes the purpose of the review, identifies key contact persons, provides the contractor an opportunity to present an agency overview and concludes with a review of DADS access to documents and information needed to complete the monitoring. The Entrance Conference includes a roster that is signed by each person who attends the entrance conference. A copy of the Entrance Conference is provided to the contractor.
The Exit Conference provides the results of the monitoring, identifies required actions, explains the process to request an informal review and/or administrative hearing and informs the contractor that the contractor may submit a written response to DADS regarding the monitoring results within three work days from the date of the exit conference. The Exit Conference includes a roster that is signed by each person who attends the exit conference. A copy of the Exit Conference is provided to the contractor.
Excel Versions of the Tools
Note: These forms are in Excel 2010 format. If you need to download a viewer for that product, please visit the Microsoft website.
- Common Forms for Contract Monitoring
- Adult Foster Care
- Assisted Living/Residential Care
- Home and Community Support Services – Community Based Alternatives – HCSS-CBA
- Consumer Directed Services – Program
- Consumer Directed Services – TAX
- Day Activity and Health Services
- Deaf Blind with Multiple Disabilities (DBMD)
- Home-Delivered Meals
- Medically Dependent Children Program
- Primary Home Care/Family Care/Community Attendant Services
- Transition Assistance Services
Excel versions of both the Community Living Assistance and Support Services (CLASS) Case Management Agency (CMA) and CLASS Direct Service Agency (DSA) Tool may be accessed below.